Call for Nominations
Are you passionate about hockey and/or ice skating? Do you want to help create a plan to enhance Coaldale's arena facilities? If so, the Town of Coaldale Arena Enhancement Working Group is for you!
- You are a member of the Coaldale community who is not part of any formalized ice-related group or team.
- You can dedicate approximately 2-4 hours per month for the duration of the working group.
- You are passionate about improving the community's arena facilities.
About the Arena Enhancement Working Group
In early 2020, the Town of Coaldale received an expression of interest from the Coaldale Minor Hockey Association (CMHA) regarding the desire to be a part of a formalized group that would focus solely on the improvement and enhancement of the Coaldale Arena. During the February 24th Regular Council Meeting, Coaldale Town Council passed the formation of the Arena Enhancement Working Group which would consist of two representatives from all of Coaldale’s ice users, including but not limited to:
- Coaldale Minor Hockey Association (CMHA)
- Coaldale Copperheads
- Coaldale Figure Skating
- Men’s and Women’s recreational hockey programs
- R.I. Baker and Kate Andrews hockey program representatives
- Community members passionate about ice skating
To learn more, please read the full February 24 staff report here.
How to Apply
If you meet all of the requirements listed above, you are eligible to apply for the Arena Enhancement Working Group.
The deadline to apply to the working group is Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 4:30pm.
Please fill out the following Application Form and submit it via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person at the Town office drop box located at 1920 17th Street.