Street sweeping for the 2021 season begins on March 18 and will continue throughout the spring and summer seasons. Please keep in mind the schedule is weather dependent and may vary.
Street sweeping will take place between 6:00am to 4:00pm.
- March 18-19: Main Street (20th Ave between 17th Street and Highway 845)
- March 24: Highway 845
- March 29 - End of season: Crews will be sweeping the remainder of the roads starting in Section 1 and working progressively through Section 12. Please refer to the Street Sweeping Map for details on each section. The ability to complete each section will largely depend on the weather.
Week of April 12: Sections 3 & 4
- Weekly updates will be provided on this webpage and on our Facebook page to keep you informed with the most accurate information. Please note, schedules are weather dependent and are subject to change.
- Physical signs will be posted in corresponding areas prior to the sweeping date to instruct you to avoid street parking.
- Bylaw Officers will be enforcing on-street parking bans. Please be advised when street sweeping will take place in your section by checking this webpage frequently, subscribing to our social media page and keeping an eye out for physical signage.