Street sweeping will take place between 6:00am to 4:00pm.
- March 28 - April 1: Main Street (20th Ave between 13th Street and Highway 845) and Highway 845 (Section 6 on the map).
- April 4 - End of season: Crews will be sweeping the remainder of the roads in sections. Please refer to the Street Sweeping Map for details on each section. The ability to complete each section will largely depend on the weather.
- March 28- April 1: Main Street (20th Ave between 13th Street and Highway 845) and Highway 845 (Section 6 on the map).
- Starting April 4: Sections 3 & 8
- Starting April 11: Sections 1, 4 & 9
- Starting April 19: Continuing Sections 1, 4 & 9
- Starting April 27: Section 10
- Starting May 9: Sections 5 & 7
- Starting May 16: Continuing Sections 5 & 7
- Starting May 30: Sections 2 & 11
- Weekly updates will be provided on this webpage and on our Facebook page to keep you informed with the most accurate information. Please note, schedules are weather dependent and are subject to change.
- While crews are working in a section, signage will placed a street/avenue ahead of the sweeper.
- Each week there will be multiple sections that we are sweeping, this is to facilitate working around waste pickups. If your section is planned for the current week, the sweeper will only be there on off waste collection days.
- Bylaw Officers will be enforcing on-street parking bans. Please be advised when street sweeping will take place in your section by checking this webpage frequently, subscribing to our social media page and keeping an eye out for physical signage.