As a result of heavily snowfall over the weekend, the following closures have been listed for Monday, September 30th:
- Town of Coaldale non-essential services will be limited today given the extreme weather. All community services events have been cancelled.
- The Coaldale Arena is closed for Monday, September 30th.
- All Compost & Recycling pick-up services will be pushed forward to Tuesday, October 1st. Expect heavy service delays.
- Palliser Regional Schools has cancelled all classes tomorrow (Monday, September 30th) for all schools south of Calgary, including Coaldale.
- University of Lethbridge has cancelled all classes for Monday, September 30th. All non-essential services will also be suspended. The campus will remain open.
- Lethbridge College will be closed on Monday, September 30th. All classes will be cancelled and there will be no access to campus services.
- Coaldale Christian School is closed on Monday, September 30th.
- All Lethbridge School Division Schools will be closed on Monday, September 30th.
- All Holy Spirit Catholic School Division Schools will be closed on Monday, September 20th.
- All Coaldale Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) programs have been cancelled for September 30, 2019.
- Coaldale ATB Financial is closed today and will be back to regular hours on Tuesday, October 1st.
Please check back regularly for updates as they become available.
Snow Clearing Routes
Crews have been busy at work clearing level 1 priority routes this morning and will be making their way towards level 2 (schools) and level 3 (industrial/residential) routes later this afternoon. Please keep a safe distance from plows today as they work diligently to get our roads cleared and safe to drive. The following map displays the snow clearing priorities that crews will follow: