Find a Service

Service How to Request
Request use of marquee sign
Request marquee sign at Community Centre, Arena or Museum
Town Office
Service on a board or committee
Interested in serving on a Coaldale board or committee? Fill out our form
Town Office
Set up a business licence
To conduct business in Coaldale fill out the business license application
Sign up for E-billing
Receive your utility bill by email
Sign up for Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement
To sign up for pre-authorized debit for taxes
Sign up for pre-authorized debit for utilitities
To sign up for pre-authorized debit for utility payments
Sign up for Tax Installment Payment Plan (TIPP)
Pay your taxes monthly through our tax installment program
Special Events application form
Hosting a special event? Fill out our form for all special events
Community Services
To cancel pre-authorized debit for utilities
To cancel pre-authorized debit agreement for utilities