Find a Service

Service How to Request
Report flooding
Report flooding of road, infrastructure or facility
Public Works
Report lost property
Report any property that a person has lost & would like patrol to watch for
Municipal Enforcement
Report sidewalk damage
Report a sidewalk in need of repair or replacement
Public Works
Report sign damage
Report street signs, traffic signs or other sign damage
Public Works
Report snow/ice on a road
Report a town road requiring sanding or plowing
Public Works
Request a burning permit
Request a permit to burn in the Town of Coaldale
Fire Department
Request a reprint of tax notice
Request a reprint of your current tax notice
Request a tax certificate
Request a copy of your tax certificate
Request change of Name or Address
To request a change of name or address for utilities
Request information on tax or assessment
Request information on your current taxes or property assessment