Find a Service

Service How to Request
Report a parking violation
Report a vehicle parked illegally.
Municipal Enforcement
Report a pothole
Report a road, walkway or road shoulder that requires patching or maintenance
Public Works
Report a road
Report a road in need of repair or replacement
Public Works
Report a street light outage
Report a street light this is out or not working properly
Report a town maintenance issue
Report an issue involving maintenance of a public space, park or facility
Public Works
Report a traffic offence
Report any contravention of an offence under the Traffic Safety Act
Municipal Enforcement
Report a wildlife issue
Report an issue with wildife in the town boundaries
Municipal Enforcement
Report an alley
Report a town alley requiring repair or maintenance
Public Works
Report an issue with solid waste program
Report an issue involving solid waste including garbage, recycling or compost
Solid Waste
Report an unslightly property
Report an unslightly private property
Municipal Enforcement