Find a Service

Service How to Request
Barking dog
Report a dog continually barking during night time hours
Municipal Enforcement
Business License cancellation request
To cancel your Town of Coaldale business license
Coaldale Town Busing agreement
To fill out Coaldale town busing agreement with school district
Town Office
Dog at large
Report a dog wandering around town.
Municipal Enforcement
Facility booking request form
Fill out a request to book a town facilitiy
Community Services
Report a business licence violation
Report a business operating without a valid business licence
Municipal Enforcement
Report a bylaw infraction
Report an contravention of a local bylaw
Municipal Enforcement
Report a damaged garbage, recycling or compost bin
Report damage to a solid waste bin including garbage, recycling or compost
Solid Waste
Report a lost animal
Report a lost family pet
Municipal Enforcement
Report a missed garbage, recycling or compost pick-up
Report an issue involving solid waste including garbage, recycling or compost
Solid Waste