SECTION 1 - PERMIT HOLDER'S OBLIGATIONS
- This permit is not valid until approved by the Town of Coaldale Fire Chief or Designate and a permit number, date issued and permit expiry date are written in the top right-hand corner. If a site inspection is required, additional conditions may be imposed prior to the issuance of this burning permit. This permit must be retained by you and you must be able to produce this permit upon the request of an authorized officer at any time during the duration of the fire. Failure to retain this permit will be deemed to be a breach of the conditions of the permit.
- The Applicant will not burn items listed in Section 504 of Bylaw #725-R-03-17
- THE PERMIT HOLDER MUST PROVIDE THE CITY OF LETHBRIDGE PUBLIC SAFETY COMMUNICATIONS CENTRE WITH THE PERMIT NUMBER AND THE TIME AND ESTIMATED DURATION OF THE BURN BY CALLING 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO IGNITION AND ONCE ALL BURNING IS COMPLETE. CALL 403-329-1225
- AT THE TIME OF BURNING AIR TEMPERATURE IN °CELSIUS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE % OF RELATIVE HUMIDITY. WIND SPEED (INCLUDING GUSTS) SHALL NOT EXCEED 20KPH. Environment Canada Weather, Current Conditions for Lethbridge Alberta shall be the source for weather information www.weather.gc.ca.
- To better understand your obligations please contact our Fire Department office at 403-345-1330. To Fax or email your Permit to the Fire Department - Fax 403-345-1335 or email email@example.com
Your name, home phone number, home address and postal code care collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. This information will be used in the administration of Town of Coaldale programs. If you have any questions about this collection, contact the FOIP Coordinator, Town of Coaldale, 1920-17 Street, T1M 1M1 or 403-345-1300.
NOTE: Upon the declaration of a Fire Ban your permit is revoked. If your fire is actively burning you must take immediate steps to extinguish it.