In an Emergency
The Coaldale Municipal RCMP Detachment is located at 1708-20 Avenue on the South side of the Coaldale Town Office building. Office hours for the RCMP are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday to Friday. Closed on statutory holidays. For after hours inquires please use the telephone in the blue box outside the door to the RCMP detachment.
Office Line: 403-345-5552
Fax Line: 403-345-4393
The Coaldale Detachment has 8 full-time members and 2 administrative staff. Additionally numerous specialized RCMP sections are available to support the Coaldale Municipal RCMP Detachment members on a call-by-call basis and include:
• Air Services • Forensic Identification
• Auto Theft Sections • General Investigations
• Commercial Crime Sections • Major Crimes Sections
• Drug Enforcement Sections • Police Dog Service Teams
• Emergency Response Team • Tech Crime – ICE
• Federal Enforcement Sections • Traffic Analyst
The Coaldale Municipal RCMP Detachment works closely with the Lethbridge Police Service and all other RCMP detachments and municipal police forces across Canada.