Henry (Butch) Pauls was born and raised in Coaldale.
He graduated from Kate Andrews High School and attended the University of Lethbridge for one year following high school.
He has been a business owner for 30+ years. He supports the Coaldale businesses as much as he can.
He served on Town Council from 2010 to 2013 and now enters another term for 2017-2021.
He is a past-president of the Kinsmen, past Deputy Governor of District Four Zone 6 Kinsmen and is presently the Vice-President of the Gem of the West Museum Board.
He brings to Town Council and the administration of the town, a common sense approach to issues and he is always willing to listen to residents.
Committees and Boards
- Bylaw Appeal Committee
- CAO Personnel Committee
- Emergency Advisory Committee
- Joint Inter-Municipal Development Planning Committee
- Lethbridge Regional Water Services Commission
- Malloy Drain Steering Committee (Alternate)
- Oldman River Regional Services Commission
- Operations Committee
- Sport and Recreation Working Group