First-time Councillor, Briane Simpson is eager to learn and bring her family viewpoint to Coaldale.
Briane and her family moved to Coaldale in 2009. Since then she has been active in the community. Briane began Cottonwood Committee through Lethbridge & Area Neighbourhood Watch. She volunteered for many other organizations within Coaldale including Coaldale Minor Hockey, schools, Communities in Bloom and Coaldale Public Library Board.
Prior to being a stay-at-home mother, Briane worked at a construction business serving as the Office Manager, Safety Officer and Privacy Officer. Briane and her husband are business owners and her knowledge of accounting and human resources will be a great asset on the Council.
Briane has a passion for Coaldale and its citizens and is excited to talk to many members of the community.
Committees and Boards
- Alberta Birds of Prey Foundation – Alternate
- Bylaw Appeal Committee
- CAO Personnel Committee
- Chinook Arch Library Board
- Coaldale & District Chamber of Commerce
- Coaldale Library Board
- Community Safety Committee
- County of Lethbridge Community Learning Council
- Joint Inter-Municipal Development Planning Committee- Alternate
- Operations Committee
- South Country Inter-Municipal Subdivision & Development Appeal Board