This policy is to serve as a guide for requests to have messages placed on the Marquee Signs at the Arena, Community Centre or Museum.
- For additional information please contact the Town Office at (403) 345-1326 for all marquee requests. Please use online form below.
- Priority shall be for events sponsored by the Town of Coaldale at the Centre and the Gem of the West at the Museum.
- The Marquee signs are to be utilized as a means of advertising for non-profit groups within the Town of Coaldale.
- In the event that the Town requires the use of the sign, other groups sign may result in removal.
- Arena Marquee - During the Arena operating season, priority will be given to Arena user groups
- Community Centre Marquee – events taking place in the Community Centre shall take precedence over other events. If the sign is available, it can be used for other community groups.
- Requests shall be taken on a first come - first served basis.
- Signage requests are permitted if time/space allows.
- Requests shall be made a minimum of 10 days prior to the requested dates. The Town of Coaldale will strive to accommodate all requests if possible. There is no guarantee that a marquee request will be filled for the requested dates due to high demand.
- Signage requests will only be permitted for a period of 7 days.
- The Town of Coaldale reserves the right to edit messages if necessary.
- Signage Limitations
- Marquee - Four lines (15 letters and spaces per line). Only 3 lines for Museum sign & two lines for Arena sign.
Please keep in mind that shorter messages are easier to read.