To protect the health and safety of our staff and residents, we request that visits to the office be limited to critical and/or essential servicing only.
For bill payments, please:
- Pay electronically via online banking
- Drop a cheque in the mail slot
- Pay at your banking institution
For permit, compliance letters, & business licenses:
- Download the required forms at www.coaldale.ca
- Submit completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Town staff will contact you to complete forms and/or make arrangements for payment.
For dump coupons:
- Call 403-345-1300 or email email@example.com to schedule a pick up.
For all other inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-345-1300.
Local Information & Updates
Important Information on Town Staff Availability
Due to the rapidly escalating situation surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, the following short-term measures are being implemented by the Town of Coaldale office. These measures will be in place for the week of March 16th, 2020 with an updated plan to be prepared in the coming days. The Town recognizes the need to continue to provide service to the community while complying in both word and intent with the most up to date recommendations from Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer.
- The Town office will remain open during regular business hours; however, it will be closed to the public from 12:00pm to 1:00pm for lunch.
- All members of the public who need to conduct business with the Town are strongly encouraged to do so by phone, email, or through the website. If you need to come to the office, recognize that service levels may be reduced and the person you need to deal with may not be immediately available.
- All bill payments, where possible, should be done online. If paying by cheque, please drop the required payment into the mail slot so as to avoid unnecessary contact with staff.
- All planned meetings with Town staff should be converted to teleconference or other means.
- Our priority is public safety and the continued operation of critical infrastructure including water and wastewater systems, the fire department, etc. As such, the Town may determine that it be necessary for even more decisive action in order to ensure the continued operation of our core services.
- Shift schedules may be enacted, as circumstances warrant, to ensure business continuity.
Town staff are actively monitoring the situation and coordinating between departments to prepare longer term plans to accommodate recent operational changes required during this escalating situation. We recognize that this is a dynamic situation that is changing rapidly, and as such it is possible that these arrangements could change on short notice. We thank members of the public for their understanding as we do our best to balance our need and desire to serve our public with our obligation to be good corporate citizens and to act responsibly in complying with provincial public health recommendations.
For more information on these changes or for questions concerning the continuing evolution of the Town’s service level during this outbreak, please contact Cameron Mills, Manager of Economic and Community Development, by email at email@example.com.
- Coaldale Arena closed for the remainder of the season, effective immediately