Public Skate returns to the Coaldale Arena! Starting November 2, 2020, residents will be allowed back onto the ice on a first come, first served basis. Please make sure to read through the new arena guidelines and facility procedures in place during COVID-19 before attending the public skate events. The health and safety of everyone is our priority; if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the Town office.
Rules and Restrictions:
- Maximum of 50 people allowed. First come, first served!
- Physical distance of 2 metres must be maintained at all times, even on the ice.
- No hockey sticks or pucks allowed, with the exception of Parent & Tot Hockey Skate.
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes before and vacate 10 minutes after the allotted times.
- Please enter using front foyer doors and exit using old foyer doors (west doors).
- As always, if you are feeling sick or exhibiting symptoms, stay at home!
Public skate times will be adjusted on a monthly basis. Please check in later for any scheduling updates!