Construction permits are required to perform construction on Town-owned right-of-ways or easements. A permit helps construction in Coaldale follow a standardized process to ensure safety and compliance. At this time, the Town of Coaldale references the City of Lethbridge construction specifications and design standards for all construction projects.
Construction permits are different from development permits. If you are looking for development permit application forms, click HERE.
All forms are fillable PDFs. The forms can be completed electronically or printed and scanned and should be submitted to email@example.com. If you are unable to submit your application in a PDF format, hard copy applications may be submitted at the Town office at 1920 - 17th Street.
How to submit your permit application electronically:
- Click and open the appropriate permit form
- Download and save the fillable PDF permit application package to your computer
- Fill in the fillable permit application package and save to your computer
- Use your Adobe application to attach your signature, or otherwise electronically sign the document
- Email the completed PDF permit application package and any PDF attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Properly completed permit forms take up to 3-5 days to process. Once processed, you will receive a form with a permit number. Construction may not proceed without an assigned number.